Non-Profits, Local Causes and More
The Silverados plan to support and bring awareness to a multitude of local worthy causes. From the Food Bank, to youth sports and education, woman’s & family programs, community organiza- tions and more. With the help of the Silverados and their fans, local causes, non-profit groups, and charitable entities will gain additional visibility and financial support.
In addition, families and children will enjoy a great night or day of baseball! Autograph and photo opportunities for kids, theme games, contests and more await us as the Silverados come to town.
Here are just a few of the benefits to our community:
- Donations from the team to local nonprofits and schools.
- Free or discounted admission for uniformed Little League and Softball players
- Free or discounted admission and specials for military veterans.
- Player autograph, meet-and-greet, and photo sessions
- Jobs and internships for local residents.
- Healthy sports rivalries with Sonoma and Vallejo.
- Significant upgrades to Napa Valley College’s baseball field.
- Easy access to Napa Valley College, including the Napa Valley Vine Trail and
- VINE • Plenty of parking and room for kids to play
The Silverados will be good for Napa, the same way the Sonoma Stompers are good for Sonoma, the way the Pacifics are good for San Rafael, the way the Admirals are good for Vallejo and the Diamonds are good for Pittsburg. In those communities, pro baseball generates a spirit of community, a sense of family togetherness, and a way for local businesses to promote their goods and services. It is also good for local nonprofits, which benefit in each community through team activities and donations.